As a lover of history and family heirlooms I understand how important is for you to understand how the entire process works. Below are the steps that are involved in a restoration from start to finish.
1) You contact me with good quality pictures of your trunk.
2) We will then discuss the details of your restoration and exactly what you would like the trunk to look like when it is done. This can be done either through email, over the phone or in person if you are local.
3) I will then email you a firm quote listing all the work that will be done and how much the restoration will cost. This is a firm quote meaning that will NEVER ask you for another penny UNLESS you change your mind about something. Remember that you will have to pay return shipping also.
4) If you decide that you would like to have your trunk restored after reviewing the quote I will have you sign a very short contract/release form. It is about half a typed page and it says if you do not pay me the agreed amount within 90 days of the completion of the restoration, after 9 notification I reserve the right to sell your trunk.
5) You then will ship your trunk to me either by USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL or by Greyhound Bus Lines.
6) Once I receive your trunk I will set up a portal you can log into and view the progression of the restoration through pictures and text updates.
7) Once the restoration is complete and you are satisfied with the restoration after viewing pictures of your trunk I will set up a payment portal for you. You may pay by check, money order or credit card.
8) Once payment has cleared I will ship your trunk back to you within three businesses days.
You are more than welcome to contact me at anytime during the processes with questions or concerns.
[su_box title=” Restoration Information” style=”soft” box_color=”#e7f6fc” title_color=”#070807″ radius=”6″]
Restoration Services – We can restore any trunk for you
Pictures of Restored Trunk – See some of the work we have done
About Me – Learn who I am
Contact Me – Email, Shipping/Mailing Address and Phone [/su_box]